ATS offers a range of psychometric and educational assessments upon request. This post is dated and will not be revised in future. To see a more up to date list visit the page on this topic found via a link on the site menu.
The following tests and assessments we may be able to provide. This list may change without notice, and may depend on third party availability of testing materials. This being said, please contact us to discuss your needs. If an assessment tool is not listed here, send us a note via the Contact page to inquire whether we can provide the test you are seeking.
- Adaptive Behaviour Assessment System Edition 3 (ABAS 3). The Adaptive Behavior Assessment System Third Edition (ABAS-3) is used to assist assessment, diagnosis, intervention planning, and progress monitoring with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Delays, Learning Disabilities, Neuropsychological Disorders, and Sensory or Physical Impairments.
- Brief Infant Toddler Social and Emotional Assessment Screening for Issues (BITSEA), 12 to 36 months.
- Autism Spectrum Rating Scales (ASRS).
- Independent Living Scales (ILS).
- School Functional Assessment.
- Vineland 3 – Adaptive Behaviour Scales. To assist toward diagnosis of Intellectual Disabilities and Developmental Disabilities.
- Adolescent and Adult Sensory Profile.
- Quality of Life Inventory (QLI).
- Quality of Life Questionnaire (QLQ).
- Behavioural Assessment of Dysexecutive Syndrome (Adults).
- Brief Cognitive States Exam.